Top 5 Tips in Preparing for the Nursing Licensure Exam


Hi! You are likely to take a board exam or to be specific a Nursing Licensure Exam this coming December or January (next year). So I know you're looking for ways on how to pass the board exam. Let me share with you 5 tips to pass the NLE or any licensure examination and hopefully this information helps you.

1. PRAY

Of all the tips prayer is the best.

"Do not be anxious about anything,
but in everything, by prayer and petition,
with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.
And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding,

will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."Philippians 4:6-7

2. COMPLETE ALL THE REQUIREMENTS FOR FILLING



Yes, you should prioritize to complete all the requirements for filling an application for examination. Why it is important? Because if you're missing one of the essential documents you cannot take the examination. Like in my case before, I've found out that my birth certificate was not NSO certified yet. Fortunately, the Lord is good to me and immediately got my NSO birth certificate in just one day.



3. ENROLL IN A REVIEW CENTER



I suggest to enroll in review centers. That will help you a lot because you will further understand other concepts that you do not really understand. I will recommend Aim One Review Center.


4. HAVE A TIME FOR SELF REVIEW

Faithful attendance at the review center isn't enough. There is no assurance that all the topic discussed there will come out on the NLE questionnaires. So self review is a must.

5. BOOSTER YOUR MEMORY

Eating nutritious and memory booster will somehow help. On my experienced I always drink "taho" every morning, coffee and Memo Plus (with skipping, sometimes I forgot).

By the way here is my story of June-July 2012 NLE.

Article link

No comments:

Post a Comment