Welcome to My New Blog - Nurse Liit


Thanks for visiting my new website, everyone! I’m really glad you’re here. First of all I would like to thank everyone for supporting my first blog The Imperishable Beauty (TIB). And if you haven't visited it yet I'll be glad if you do. TIB undergone many changes, from its title, layout, theme, niche and many more. It's really hard to decide when you are just starting in a new world and no one is there at your side to teach you. For me "exploring" is the key to know what you really want to do or what you want to be in the future.


Since I am a nurse by profession I decided before to blog about health and my experiences as a nurse. And afterwards I became much interested more to blog about fashion and beauty and anything under the sun. It’s kinda a halo-halo perfect for summer LOL! But as I explore the world of blogging I learned that it’s better to choose one niche only per blog.

And today I want to give you a warm welcome to my new blog Nurse Liit! Does it sound cute? How do I come up with my blog title? My rationale for choosing Nurse Liit is because I am in the field of health and I am "maliit" (small). I hope it does make sense to you. I love the stuffs about fashion and beauty like many other girls who wants to look good all the time. But I don’t want to forget my other part of my life which is being a nurse.

My hope is that you will receive valuable information from my posts. I admit that I’m not really an expert about health. But as like others I am also interested to understand what happens in a certain condition and I want to share with you what to do with that particular problem. I look forward to get feedback on my postings from you and will do my best to respond and answer as appropriate.

I want to thank you for taking the time to read my intro post. I hope my blog can encourage you to also live a healthier life, and if nothing else to inspire you in one way or the other to have a more positive outlook on life.

What can you say about my blog title? Hope you can follow me via Email, Google+, GFC, Bloglovin and Networked Blogs. Just let me know if you followed so I can follow you back.

Thank you for visiting and enjoy!

38 comments:

  1. Congrats on the new blog! Nurses are so important, and I'm looking forward to reading about your experiences and tips.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will definitely share my experiences and knowledge. Thank you Mrs. Lois!

      Delete
  2. Congratulations on your new blog! I hope that it grows and does all that you'd like it to do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oi cograts for having another blog :) keep on posting and happy blogging!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Travling Morion! Happy blogging to you also! :)

      Delete
  4. Yay! congrats on your new blog! Look forward to following! xo xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ang cute naman ng title hehehe. congratulations on your new baby!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks C'Rose! Hehe finally I've made a title na may dating.

      Delete
  6. Congratulations on your new blog, wishing you every success!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a very nice blog to start with Riza. Congratulations for having a blog that is relevant to what you're passionate about in your field of expertise and profession. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on this new blog! Sounds so interesting to me as I am a health advocate myself as well!

    Rcel
    http://www.healthandfashion.info/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rcel! I'm glad to know and meet the same niche and profession as mine.

      Delete
  9. Congrats ! I love the title. I follow you via Bloglovin :)

    http://www.soymamaencasa.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it too! Thanks Reina! I followed you back! :)

      Delete
  10. Oh wow!!! Congratulations! and good luck to your new blog hope you'll succeed ..

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ang hirap naman sa Tagalog ng 'Congratulations'.. simple blog design lang anak. I like it. Baka pwede mga nimals ko rito? just kidding.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha animals are for Vet, not for nurse.

      Delete
  12. Congratulations on your new blog! I'm sure this is going to be a great site especially that you have a passion for being a nurse. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats on the new blog Sis :-) I like the name too :-) I am sure that we will support your new blog just like your first blog :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations Nurse Liit...nice choice for blog title, I think! Anyway, I am sure this new blog will go a long way! all the best...:)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I just love the title of your new blog, so cute! I thought it's about a child wanting to be a nurse someday, hehe! I thought, upon reading the title, it's from a mom's blog. But then I know that you are single and too young :)
    Congratulations on your new blog, will look forward to your posts as I am interested about it. Thumbs up!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nice blog Riza. I like your title. I'll wait for your bog posts.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congrats on your new blog! :) Followed you po! ^_^

    ReplyDelete